Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for Sitescanga. We are glad you are here.
Writing for us is a great way to show your expertise and establish yourself as an expert in the field. Additionally, you get exposure via our social media channels and our goodwill 🙂 .
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process and the type of content we accept.
What We Look for
Successful guest post contributions should be comprehensive, data-driven, interesting, and educational. To increase your chances of getting published on our blog, ensure that your contribution,
- Is a relevant, well-researched post (preferably 1000+ words) with actionable tips.
- Is 100% original and unpublished. We will not republish anything that’s been published elsewhere.
- Only includes claims that are backed by links to credible research or case studies. Avoid citing our competitors and using any irrelevant promotional links to websites.
- Includes examples and relevant images to illustrate your point. Avoid using stock photos that don’t add any value to the copy.
- Includes subheadings, bullet points, and shorter paragraphs which make the article more readable.
Topics We Cover
Most of our audience consists of individuals who are looking for tips, best practices, and guides. Here is the categories we publish
- How-to Guide
- Google Analytic Tutorial
- Gaming & PC Hardware
- Android Apps & Games
- Exposure to a massive audience: The blog gets 100000+ visitors per month and is increasing steadily. All high-quality articles are included in our monthly newsletter as well, hence bringing your piece in front of a wider audience who will read and reshare your content.
- Social Media Exposure: We maintain an active presence in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest. All your articles will be shared via these networks for additional exposure.
- Payments: Please note that we will not pay for your articles. If you’re a professional writer and think you can create great articles for us, contact us with some previous writing samples.
- Your article must be 1000+ words and offer something valuable to our readers.
- You can have a maximum of 2 self-serving links. One to your site (nofollow link) and the other to any social media channel in the author bio. You are free to link to other quality resources to add value to the article. But please refrain from excessive linking. In general, it’s best to keep the link count under 5.
- Outgoing links must be relevant to our blog. For example, linking to dating sites, SEO agencies, Credit-related sites, etc., aren’t allowed.
- Once published on our blog, you cannot publish it anywhere else, including your own blog.
- Images and videos are encouraged, as they make the article look further enticing to the reader.
- Images width should be 680 pixels or less. Please send them as a separate attachment.
- Make sure not to violate copyright when using images. Give credit when needed.
Consider These When You Write for Us
- We decided to open up for guest posting to give our readers and entrepreneurs a chance to build their brands. So we like to work with real people and not with SEO agencies. Please get to know us a bit better before sending us your article. Follow us on our social media channels and share our other articles. This will greatly increase your chances of getting published.
To submit your article idea, please contact us.