iOS 11 added a nifty little feature that allows you to see your iPhone’s battery percentage in the status bar and also allows you to add a battery widget on Home Screen. This is a great way to keep track of your battery life, and it’s really easy to do.
In this blog post, I will show you how you can add the Batteries widget to your Home Screen and see the battery percentage in the status bar. Keep reading for instructions on how to get this job done.
How To See your iPhone battery percentage in the status bar
It’s no secret that one of the most important things about our iPhones is the battery. Not only do we rely on it to keep us connected, but we also use it as a gauge for how much juice our device has left. So it’s no wonder that many of us want to know what our battery percentage is at all times.
- At first, Go to Settings and then go to the Battery option.
- Next, You will see the battery percentage option. Just click on it to turn it on.
How To Get Battery Widget on iPhone
There are a few ways to do this, but this is the easiest way to add a Battery widget to your Home Screen. This widget will show you your iPhone’s battery percentage, so you’ll always know how much power you have left.
To add the Batteries widget, follow these simple steps
- At first, simply long-press on your Home Screen and select the “Widget” option.
- Next, Touch on the “+” sign on the top, then Scroll down, and select “Batteries.” You can then choose how you want the widget to look and where you want it to be placed on your screen.
- Last, Just select the widget size and click on Add Widget, then click on Done.
Once you’ve added the widget, you’ll see your battery percentage in the status bar whenever you look at your iPhone. And if you ever need to check your battery level in more detail, simply tap on the widget and it will expand to show you more information.
Watch This Video To add Battery Widget on iPhone
So if you’re looking for an easy way to keep an eye on your iPhone’s battery, be sure to add the Batteries widget to your Home Screen. It’s a handy tool that can come in handy when you least expect it.
Do you have any tips for saving battery life on your iPhone? Share them in the comments below. That’s all there is to it. Now you know how to add the Batteries widget to your Home Screen and see your iPhone battery. You can see more here.